Saturday, November 29, 2008

Turkey Pops




I saw these on 'Bakerella's' website, http://www.bakerella.blogspot.com/ and just had to try them out! They are just too cute! She makes different kinds of 'cake pops' and this is just one version. I definitely need a lot more practice with my chocolate coating technique, but it was still fun to make! Cake pops are basically cake and frosting mixed together, then rolled out into little balls and finally coated in chocolate and decorated. Thanks Bakerella for the cool idea!

4 comments:

dinu said...

ah, that is why you wanted to find halal candy corn!

Anonymous said...

I really liked the turkey pops, I think they were the hit of Thanksgiving! Hmmmmm.... now I wonder how chocolate dipped turkey would taste...

Radium said...

I can't belive you, Sonu Khala, and I made them together. We had so many other colors than orange that I had to eat.

Milu said...

hm...I didn't realize that I made you eat all of the other color Nerds candies! :P from what I remember, you helped yourself! hehe